Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 6 of the 46 Day Challenge: Let someone know you care

As part of my continued 46-day What You Can Do experiment, I decided to draft a letter to a friend.

When we were deciding on our topics for last year, we knew that we wanted to address issues concerning the elderly. We felt that they are an often overlooked group, and we wanted to highlight ways to help them, as well as cater ideas for them to help others.

This year, a good friend of my family had to enter an assisted living facility. It's never easy to see someone you love age and become frail, but it's important to let them know that they are in your thoughts. So for my one-minute action today, I'm going to write my friend Madelyn a letter to let her know how much she is loved.

If you have a minute, you might want to consider sending a letter to a loved one.

Let me know - thanks, Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment