Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stop sending me Junk Mail

If you're anything like me, you get junk mail. Piles of junk mail. So much junk mail that one day, you find a note in your mail box that says - "Dear Miss, please clean out your mailbox, thanks your mail man." (This was an actual note. I got it last year when I was away for a long weekend).

And I know I'm not the only one. My dad gets so much Junk Mail that he has a super-sized mailbox (I think he is afraid of the note). He is till getting junk mail addressed to my mother who passed away 6 years ago. What is that about?

A few years ago, I signed myself up for the Do Not Mail list. It worked for awhile, but recently, I feel buried. I figured it was time to sign up again. When I signed up before, I had to pay a fee, but now - it's free. And simple. Took no time at all, so I signed up Jack and my dad as well.

Interested? Visit - The Do Not Mail List and get rid of the junk! The trees will thank you.

Let me know your crazy junk mail stories.
Thanks!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment