Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Power of the Playlist - Celebrating National Fitness Month

Hey guys! Cassandra here - getting geared up for a month of fitness. Hope to make changes I can incorporate into my daily routine. Exercise is fun, but sometimes it’s hard to get going … which is why a great playlist comes in handy. Energizing tunes can make a half hour on the treadmill feel like a piece of cake…. Umm.. cake ☺ Here’s a playlist that helps keep me focused. What’s your favorite workout song?
“Feel Good Inc.” - Gorillaz / “Vogue” – Madonna / “Beat It” –Michael Jackson / “Praise You”– Fatboy Slim / “I Gotta Feeling” – Black Eyed Peas / “Rhythm Nation” – Janet Jackson / “Fighter “– Christina Aguillera / “Hey Ya” – Outkast / “I Feel Good” - James Brown / “Eye of the Tiger” – Survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment