Our What You Can Do team is so grateful to our wonderful fans for joining us in the mission to change the world, one minute at a time, in 2013. From spreading kindness to fighting hunger, you've inspired us with your passion and ideas.
Below our team members share the things they are grateful for this holiday season:
- Jessica Friends, family, having enough to eat, a wonderful WYCD team, having a place to call home, a new baby, our health, apple pie, chocolate, fall leaves, first snow, NYC, getting in touch with friends, laughter, hot tea, cheese!
- Alicia I'm grateful for indoor plumbing, penicillin, and band-aids. I'm grateful for Back to the Future, but only Part 1. I'm grateful that my sister told me how Allegiant ends, so I could stop reading it before I threw it out the window. I'm grateful that my niece has perfect toes, eyelashes, cheeks, AND smarts. I'm grateful that I'm in a warm house filled with family and friends. I'm grateful that we were cooked a delicious and thoughtful meal. I'm grateful that all my loved ones are healthy, and I am oh so grateful that I know what it means to feel truly loved.
- Melissa My family, my awesome work friends, my dog Lola, a new city to call home.
- Kristin I'm grateful for my family and friends, good health, working with WYCD family and having a place to call home after busy days at work. Oh I'm also grateful for the invention of coffee and pizza.
- Ashley Family and friends who keep me laughing and always pick up the phone when I need them, a sweet healthy daughter, the amazing WYCD team, our new house, health coffee and countless everyday blessings.
- Amanda I'm grateful for my family and friends and OTL team, my health, chocolate, pie, good movies, and friends to share thanksgiving with when you can't be with your family.
- Sarah I'm grateful for my Brooklyn community, all my wonderful friends and colleagues, getting to spend Thanksgiving with my family in Philadelphia.
- James I'm grateful that I have a warm place to eat turkey, and that all my limbs still work, and that I have family and friends who are always there for me.
We wish you all a joyful Thanksgiving with loved ones! We would love to hear from you about what you're grateful for this holiday season.