Still looking for a gift for someone on your list? Good news - many gifts that give back don’t require any shipping or wrapping. Here’s a list of ideas to honor family or friends by supporting a worthy cause this holiday season:
· MercyCorp Gifts Looking for a thoughtful gift that gives back to causes such as poverty, education and women's health? Pick up a MercyCorps Gift that changes lives – you can choose from options such as providing clean water to disaster survivors or helping a woman launch a small business.
· Gifts that Give More from the Animal Rescue Site For the animal lover on your list – make a donation in their honor to feed shelter pets, spay or neuter a dog or protect endangered Asian elephants.
· Wildlife Adoption via World Wildlife Federation Adopt a tiger, panda or polar bear for a loved one and print/email a gift adoption card to present their gift.
· Museum Membership Treat your family member/friend to a membership at a museum in their hometown and you’ll also support the organization.
· Water is Life Honor a friend or family member by donating a filter to a family in need of clean water in countries such as India, Haiti and Kenya through the Water is Life organization.